To ensure your business is compliant with environmental laws, we ask our customers to ensure they and their staff fulfil the following requirements:
- You will only fill containers with permissible materials as per your Controlled Waste Transfer Note (CTWN).
- You will not compact or overfill your containers. (Whether by weight or volume).
- You will ensure your containers are readily accessible on the agreed collection days, at the agreed pick-up point.
- You will take good care of the containers, as any damage/loss is your responsibility, and will be charged for.
- All payments will be made on time/up to date.
- As per the waste hierarchy, you will make full use of the recycling services available, and make every attempt to separate your waste accordingly.
Greater Cambridge commercial waste team